Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I dont care anymore

You missed my 13th birthday. You told me you wouldn't.
You said you'd be back on the 27th of November.. What is it now? December 29th.
Then I heard you would be back on the 27th of December. I was happy.. I guess. But then you didn't come back. Now you say somewhere in March? Idk. that's what I heard. You know what? I don't think I care anymore. Because either way its not gonna make a difference. Its not gonna change anything at all. Whenever you call I dont wanna talk to you because it would make me cry. I dont like people that always break their promises. Do you know how much I freakin miss you? I guess it doesn't matter. Even if you don't know that Im crying a lot while writing this. You won't know. Because you don't know this blog. Even if you did, would you even call me? Psh. I don't think so at all. Sometimes you should ask me for my opinion on stuff, even though I'm a kid and I don't know a lot about life. I have feelings too. And some nights I cry myself to sleep because I have no one to talk to about whats happening in my life. But I guess you don't know that at all. You think I'm fine? xP. Even if I dont show my real feelings that doesn't mean I don't have any. Right now, I dont think I care if you don't come back anymore. Because I can't find the courage to talk to you, or even look at you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment